We are looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative, HR and clerical tasks. He shall co-ordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies.
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data.
- Co-ordinate with Vendors to place the order, follow-up, invoice collection, verification & processing and get the work done on time. Answer calls from vendors regarding their inquiries.
- Provide general administrative, HR & clerical support..
- Any degree or related field.
- Ability to learn quickly and be proactive.
- Good working knowledge on Ms-Office including email.
- Good English communication skills, both written & verbal.
- Can work independently with little direct supervision.