Responsible for administrative duties, however, HR assistants are also often involved in recruiting, hiring, and training new employees. Typical tasks, therefore, include posting job openings, gathering information on new applicants, contacting references, and informing employees of their hiring status.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process.
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across thidiff.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
- MS/MBA/MBM degree in Human Resources or related field.
- Proven working experience as HR manager or other HR executive.
- People oriented and results driven.
- Demonstrable experience with humanr resources metrics.
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases.
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices.
- Proficient with MS Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.).