We are so happy that you are searching into this open position as a HR Executive and possibly be able to join our team.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues.
- Manage the recruitment and selection process.
- Nurture a positive working environment.
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across thidiff.
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management.
- MS/MBA/MBM degree in Human Resources or related field.
- Proven working experience as HR manager or other HR executive.
- People oriented and results driven.
- Demonstrable experience with humanr resources metrics.
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases.
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills.
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices.
- Proficient with MS Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.).