We are Looking for a dedicated HR Recruiter with an ability to identify and place candidates within stringent timeline.The candidate will be required to execute an end to end recruitment cycle. (Sourcing /Screening/ Negotiating/ Closing positions).
- Design and implement overall recruiting strategy.
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications.
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives.
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media etc.
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications.
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule.
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices.
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team.
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Promote company’s reputation as “best place to work”
- Any Graduate - Any Specialization
- 1-15 years of Hr Recruiter.
- Proven work experience as a Recruiter (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter).
- Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency-based, stress etc).
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, reference check etc).
- Ability to organize skills assessment centers (in tray activities, work samples, psychometric and IQ/EQ tests, etc).
- Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate Management Systems (CMS).
- Hands-on experience with recruiting software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) or Human Resource Management Systems (HRMS).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills