We are looking for a React.js, Node.js Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Conduct user research and evaluate user feedback.
- Integration of data storage solutions (may include databases, key-value stores, blob stores, etc.).
- B.E - Computer Science or B.Tech - Information Technology.
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it (such as Express, StrongLoop, etc depending on your technology stack).
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages (such as Jade, EJS, etc depending on your technology stack).
- Proficiency in HTML, CSS, MySQL.
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.