We are looking for a Magento developer who is dedicated to his craft, writes code that is proud of and can hit the ground running. You will be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
- Develop business logic and integration services following best practices including Test Driven .
- Development methodology, dependency injection/inversion of control patterns, and proper use of MVC/Zend framework.
- Participate in Agile SCRUM process - sprint planning, story grooming, daily stand-ups, sprint retrospectives
- Collaborate with all members of the technology team and use source code control (Git) to manage code and deployments.
- Troubleshoot customer reported issues including performance issues
- Follow best practices in Magento code structure to support core upgrades
- Evaluate technologies and site design constantly and provide feedback on how we can improve our site for the delight of our customers
- B.E/MCA/MSc Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Fresher with magento knowledge..
- knowledge of Magento including coding, optimization, design, and integration with 3rd party tools
- Experience using source code control (Git, SVN)
- Excellent English communication skills, both written & verbal
- Can work independently with little direct supervision
- Strong troubleshooting skills