We are looking for creative and experienced Magento Developers who can Design & implement high standard, e-commerce website and web applications in PHP in a timely and scalable way.The Senior Magento Developer will work with our project and support teams to provide our clients with high quality development services. They will work with the team on new ecommerce projects, from initial business development and discovery phases through implementation and deployment of the projects. In addition, they will maintain and enhance existing ecommerce websites while adhering to best practices. Preferably an experienced ecommerce professional, the Senior Magento Developer will have a passion for researching and learning the latest digital technologies.
- Expertise in Magento based website design, development and customization.
- Responsible for Analyze, design, code, debug, test, document & deploy applications and implementation of PHP API’s.
- Design and implementation of stable web services / platforms / marketplaces.
- Implementation of 3rd party integrations.
- Development methodology, dependency injection/inversion of control patterns, and proper use of MVC/Zend framework.
- Create and update design documents, code review documents & Perform periodic code reviews.
- Identify solution designs and perform business analysis of client requirements.
- Transform requirements into technical task specifications.
- Act as a subject matter expert as it pertains to website architecture and work with cross-functional teams to help resolve site issues.
- Participate in Agile SCRUM process - sprint planning, story grooming, daily stand-ups, sprint retrospectives
- Troubleshoot customer reported issues including performance issues.
- Follow best practices in Magento code structure to support core upgrades
- Evaluate technologies and site design constantly and provide feedback on how we can improve our site for the delight of our customers.
- B.E/MCA/MSc Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 8-25 years of Magento experience.
- Experience in developing Magento based e-commerce website and web application in PHP.
- Proficient with API Development for cross platform integrations.
- Must have good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and be proactive.
- Experience using best practice version control methodologies and tools such as Git.
- Excellent English communication skills, both written & verbal
- Can work independently with little direct supervision