We are looking for a QA technical lead / architect who is dedicated to his craft, writes automation code that is proud of and can hit the ground running. You will be a part of a creative team that is responsible for all aspects of the ongoing software development from the initial specification, through to developing, testing and launching.
- Own and develop quality assurance strategies, standards, and processes.
- Lead day-to-day quality-assurance and test system operations.
- Define, develop, and assist in execution of test cases and plans for functional, performance and regression testing based on requirements and technical specifications.
- Work closely with project managers, functional analysts, development, and other testers to review business requirements and ensure complete functional path coverage across all application levels.
- Clearly record and track issues/defects; proactively work to resolve and validate issues found during testing.
- Identify opportunities to automate and streamline testing; design, develop, and maintain automation scripts as needed.
- Develop and maintain detailed functional knowledge of all eCommerce applications and systems
- Work from conception to completion on multiple simultaneous projects.
- BE/BTech/MCA/MSc Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 8-25 years QA experience, preferably with web and mobile based applications.
- Excellent knowledge of all test phases including functional, integration, regression, and performance.
- Experience representing QA in an Agile and Continuous Integration development environment.
- Strong analytical skills including excellent problem solving, excellent oral, and written communication skills
- Ability to clearly document test results and defect reports. Familiarity with JIRA a plus.
- Experience testing eCommerce third party service providers (payment, fraud, tax, etc.) a plus.
- Experience working with third party software and development vendors on issue tracking and resolution
- Experience working with third party load test vendors a plus
- Experience testing and assuring cross-browser and mobile device capability.
- Proficient with MS Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.).